Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our new digs!

OK, so I'm going to try and add some pics. Please note, I stink at this, so give me some grace. :) Here's the view from my kitchen window...gorgeous, no??

This is the front window: Those green things out there are the hostas...

As you enter the house, this is what you see. In the pic above, you'd have your back to the wall where the crosses are here:

The fireplace, and entry to the dining room:


This is the view towards the park from our back yard. You can actually see the park from here.

This is the cave where I do laundry:

The view from the dining room towards the deck and back yard:

The yellow guest bathroom sink and stuff:

My ENTIRE kitchen is right here:

Someday, I'll get pics of the rooms and basement..... So, that's a preliminary view, anyway. Enjoy. :)

4 comments:

Suzanne Barrett said...

I'm so impressed (but not at all surprized) at how quickly you've moved in!! Definitely giving me something to shoot for! :)

Anonymous said...

Your "minimal" laundry room will help you stay ahead of the piles of dirty clothes....it is big enough for small piles! Teehee...and yes, Suzanne, she really has moved in and settled FAST...even pictures on the walls. I love you, honey. MOM

Rachel Melone said...

Whoah, you already have pictures on the walls?? Wow. We're still trying to find places to put things here, much less decorate! You are awesome, and all of that with two kids to "entertain" as you work :). Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen would give me fits ... but the rest of the house is lovely, and I agree with your previous post that the outdoors balances out the kitchen. Fun times!