Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's been a LONG time.

So, yeah, I shtink at blogging. Sorry!! :) I'm likely to get stinkier but I thought I'd just sort of post an update for now...

We're back in Texas, living in Carrollton. Ethan is working and some days are good and some are hard, but we are no longer in residency or fellowship...he's a full-fledged radiologist now. We just had our third boy, Henry David, and he's a doll. Although, learning to poop has been a challenge. We'll get there. We all do! :)

I do have thoughts mulling about in my mind that I'd like to post, but I find that time is scarce these days.

One thing I'd just like to say is that I'm extremely grateful to the LORD for what He has done in our lives over the last year. Change is always hard, but He has held us together.

S

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am so grateful you are back in Texas, near me! :) makes it a lot easier to come see you guys! Much love!

Katie said...

Norah could talk to Henry about pooping. She seems to be the queen.