Saturday, July 26, 2008

Funny Stories


So, a few funnies have been told lately...I thought I'd retell. :)

As we're having lunch the other day, Ev climbs up on my lap and says, "Mommy, you're such a lucky mommy!" And so I respond with, "Why, yes, I am. Why do you say that?" And he says, "Because I'm your boy!" :D Too cute!!

Then I was telling Ev how much Tate loves him...because, of course, Ev had Tate in STITCHES! Ev can crack Tate up like no other. So I asked him if he loved Tate too, and he says, "Yes, but I love Temple Texas better." ?!?!!!?!! :)

THEN...He was standing on all fours with his rear end waving around in the air. He's making a "pppssssstt!" sound, to which I said in shock and astonishment: "EV! What are you doing??!" He says, "I'm being a skunk and I'm squirting Tate with horrible smells!!" Well, OK, sorta! :)

I just had to write them down. I'll remember a few more, I'm sure, but I thought I'd share these while they were fresh on my mind. :)

No comments: