Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween/Fall Festival/Costumes...etc.






Yes, I'm making costumes for the boys this year. Yes, I'm certifiable!! I've always made costumes for Ev (of course, that's all of 2 costumes, really) and I felt like Tate would have much to complain about if I never made him costumes...so, I bit the bullet of maternal-future-guilt and decided to dive in. I know, I'm mixing metaphores. It's OK. :)

Ev wanted to be a doctor, so I've made him a labcoat, scrub bottoms and a hat. I'm embroidering the lab coat with "Dr. Colby - Pediatrics" on it. :) He's going to be so cute!! And Tate is going to be a skunk...because he's my little sinker!! :) I'm so gooey these days. I blame it on fall, the beautiful leaves changing into amazing colors, the nip in the air and all of the hot chocolate I'm drinking. I promise...it's JUST hot chocolate. Most days...some evenings it has a little Bailey's in it. :)

Anyway, we're going to our Church's fall festival tonight and I can't wait to see my boys all dressed up. I'll try and post some pictures later...it should be a fun time!!

No comments: