Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK, so...there's a change in plans. Welcome to being a Colby.

My last post said we were moving to Ft Worth...and while that was the plan for a little while, much has transpired. Hard decisions have been made with little less than blood, sweat and tears to get there, and we've taken another offer. Ethan will be working for a group based out of Plano instead...so, we'll likely be living north of 635 somewhere...Flower Mound, Addison, Carrollton, Lewsiville, Southlake...who knows? But I'm confident in his decision to change things up and go with this group! And I'm really excited, too! I think that the average day working there will suit him better, his workstyle and approach will be more easily matched there. It's going to be so great and I'm looking forward to all that this will bring. :)

I've not been very good about blogging...although, I'm sure that the holidays had something to do with it so I'm not going to pile coals on my head. :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Well, I know what I'd do...try to move a little to the west so I could be closer to The Village Church. Sarah, I love, love the teaching there and the worship is so amazing. I took my girls to visit a service when we were in the area and they agreed that we could leave TBC if we could go there! You know that's saying something.

Brennan listens to Matt Chandler's sermons every week...at age 11! He's that good...and that easy to listen to. You can cut and paste this to learn more...
http://www.thevillagechurch.net/
Love you.

Anonymous said...

God does have a way of shaking things up just when we think we've got them straightened out, doesn't he? I hope your new plans go well!

Susie said...

Hooray!! We Lipps love change, too! :-) Very exciting times!!

Love you BUNCHES!!

Dave said...

We praised God in our Sunday School class at PCPC this morning for God's leading you to this decision. We also prayed--again--that He'd sell the house in Temple. STAT! Love you!