Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ev's funny for the day

So, I thought I'd try to use this to keep a record of the funny things the boys are doing...

This morning, I was playing with both boys, when Ev decided to take a walk and go play by himself. All of the sudden, I hear funny noises coming from our bathroom...only to walk in and find Ev all covered in hand soap. He LOVES hand soap, it seems...

So, I go in there and clean him up. I tell him he needs to have a spanking because he knows he's not supposed to be in our room or bathroom by himself, much less playing in there. He says, "OK!" and runs to his room and lies down on his bed awaiting his spanking...and on his way, he passes Tate and says, "I disobeyed, Tate! I'm getting a spanking!" You'd think he was getting ice cream. :) It was so funny, I had a hard time administering his discipline. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah! I think you might just have the most obedient boys ever!

Unknown said...

You must not spant very hard.

I just laughed out loud.

thanks for sharing. Ginny

Tamy said...

I think it is time to find another currency!

Anonymous said...

Everett seems to have begun to learn, early on, from James 1 (J.B. Phillips translation): "When...trials...crowd into your lives...don't resent them as intruders but welcome them as friends!" Which is probably twisting the exegesis a bit... :-0