Saturday, December 15, 2007

So, I'm lying down on the floor...

...because I'm SO tired. Been awake since 4:15 and am a little grumpy, to say the least. Ev is playing with his new cardboard box "car" that we made and having the time of his life. He looks over to see me and sees that I'm falling asleep, so my SWEET boy goes to get me a pillow and a blankie!! :) He's so cute, though, because he can't yet say his L's so, he says, "I go get you a PIDDOW, Mommy!" It's adorable...

Then, now that I'm waking up, he decides we need to play a game of Cagola. (Uncle Paul and Aunt Tamy Dillon got it for him when he turned 2 and he loves it!) Anyway, he takes the dice and a little piece of the game to make a chocolate cake for me because now we're pretending it's my birthday. He runs to the kitchen to grab a fork, brings it to me to give me a bite, and then pronounces in his loud toddler voice, "It's DEEEEE-WICIOUS!" I think I lauged until I cried!!

I must say, I have adorable kids. Not that I'm biased in any way, shape or form...

Although, it was a tough day trying to go shopping with two kids...it seems that if you have a stroller, you're not really allowed into anything but kid stores these days...but that's another story for another day.

:)

No comments: