Friday, March 28, 2008

When it rains...

You know the rest. We've been sick here for what feels like an age. Actually, since the end of February when Ev and I got the flu. And then Everett had a fever and a cough the week before last. Then he burned his hand. Now Tate has a fever of 103...

I'm not even sure where they're picking up bugs...we've barely been out of the house. *oh dear*

I know it sounds selfish, but I've REALLY wanted to go to the gym these past few weeks, but have been unable to because I can't take the kids and leave them in the nursery when they're sick. I feel unlike myself when I can't work out, and I haven't been able to go to the gym consistently in so long...that has a bunch of ramifications: I get grumpy because I feel ugly and fat and out of shape, I don't get out of the house at all, I don't get any time to myself...

I guess it's all part and parcel, huh?

No comments: