Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm so lame...






I can't keep up with much these days!! It seems that all I do is feed this kid, nap that kid, change this diaper and start again the next day. :) It's well worth it though, it's just that it's hard to find time for other things. Especially lately! I'm trying to find us a place to live in Charlottesville where we'll be for a year while Ethan finishes his fellowship in MSK...I'm trying to sell our house...I just came back from my sweet niece's wedding in San Francisco...I'm going next weekend on a "retreat" with my MIL and SILs...it seems that the events are never ending. FUN, but never ending. :) Some day, I'll have time to just sit and read a book...although, by then, I'll have gotten to the point where I'm so used to being busy, that reading a book might feel boring. :)


Everett turned 3!! YES! THREE! It's amazing. I can't believe he's SO big. He's in the 95th percentile for length and weight...at 3 feet and 6 inches and 43 pounds, he's a mammoth child. He's also smart...which can be good and bad these days. He's potty trained, too...and he's just adorable. When he sneezes and "stuff" comes out, he calls the "stuff" "Bless you's!" Quite cute. And when he was sick with the flu and threw up, he said, "Mommy! I had a BIG hiccough!" Eyes as big as quaters. :)


Tate is getting big, too! He's eating real food, trying to crawl, and is a total angel baby. I don't think he ever complains unless he's tired. :)


Anyway, I'll try to be better about posting. And I'll add some pics in a minute...

2 comments:

Jonathan Lipps said...

yay a blog!

Gandalfthe5000ator said...

...Weeds, wild-flowers. Yes indeed. That's all there was before we started cutting and pasting the traits we liked into our pet plants.
Cool kids. I've none myself so I'm glad for those of you who are working so hard perpetuating the race. Human race that is, and they are a couple of little darling humans. Blessings on you and the strength of ten. Whenever you need it.