Monday, August 4, 2008

It's going to be a crazy day!!



So, last night, the boys had a horrific time going down. Sundays are always hard that way. No one got a decent nap, we played really hard and by the end of the day, we were ALL over tired and cranky. Tate went down easy, then woke up at 7 and cried until 8:30 or so. :( Ev just refused to sleep. So, at 5:45 this morning, Tate wakes up...and didn't go back to sleep. I discovered that Ev was in Tate's room, playing with him! YEEPERS. That didn't fly well. I kept my cool, though...and now the day is going to be packed...We've GOT to go get milk and a few things at the grocery store, then to the gym for yoga (a MUST!)...then it'll be 1pm. And Tate has a doctor's appt at 2...so guess who isn't going to be napping again today???!! :)

I guess no one ever died from lack of sleep, but I'm getting close. :) I'm burning the candle on both ends...I stay up late to spend time with my husband, and making dinner, cleaning up... and then crawl in bed at 10:30 or so...and then I'm up in the middle of the night when Ethan can't sleep for about an hour or two...then I'm up at 5:45. PASS THE COFFEE!! With lots of sugar, please, to make me sweet. :)

So, wish me luck and pray that my kiddos cope with the crazy schedule.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Hang in there girl. I hope you were able to get them to bed early and make up for the napless day.

Dave said...

It is now Tuesday.......get a nap today! Who is that darling crying baby girl......?

Love you, Mom

Sarah said...

HA! Mom, that crying baby girl is me, dontcha know. You gave me that picture. :) It's about how I feel this morning.

Tate did make up for it and slept until 7:30!! WOOHOOO for Tate!!!

Ev, on the other hand...up at 5:30 as usual...

Anonymous said...

I hear you ... my Dasha decided to wake up around 11:00 last night and cough and cry for the next two hours. I'm exhausted with one, I applaud anyone who can do this parenting thing with two!