Sunday, August 24, 2008

My sister...AKA: The coolest woman ever.

No really, she is. When I "grow up" I want to be just like her!! She's thoughtful, kind, hysterical, generous, fit, gorgous, emotionally and spiritually mature...and I don't want to brag, but she IS my sister. :) Seriously, though, she's rather amazing, and I can only hope that I can be that cool. She came for a visit this week and totally spoiled me with great conversation, with help with my boys, with great wine, with lots of laughs, with noticing things that only another mom notices, and for just being here with me. We went to King Family Vineyards: Veritas Vineyards:to the famous Downtown Mall:to include having lunch at Cafe Cubano and yummy ice cream:...and time for the boys at the Discovery Museum:We went to Fridays after Five to let Ev dance, and to City Market the next day:She loved on my kiddos:she let me take a shower, she washed my dishes, she took pictures, she bought lunch and ice cream and all sorts of goodies:...AND NOW SHE'S GONE! Can I cry, now???!! There's a big part of me that just wants to live near her. It might be possible for us to live in San Francisco, but if we can't, Ethan and I have already planned to take a bi-annual trip there as part of our future lives. :) When someone is that much fun, and that influential in your life, you've just gotta make a way to be together.

2 comments:

Jonathan Lipps said...

yeah, she's pretty cool!

Dave said...

Yep, she's easy to brag on...as are all our children!