Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tate's Haircut



Well, apparently, little boys in our family who have hair before they're 2, don't do so well with the whole haircut procedure. :) Tate had a haircut about a week ago, and as I was telling my dad the story of how he wailed and screamed and wiggled throughout the whole thing, he laughed and recounted the time when my brother did exactly the same thing!! Maybe it's genetic?? :) Either way, it makes for a funny story. Here are the pictures to go with.

Somehow, I can't edit where the pics go...sorry. Maybe it's because I've not had enough coffee! :) Anyway, that first pic up top is my brother and my mom...the next pic is Tate. I had to hold Tate and watch Ev, so my picture isn't nearly as dramatic, but you get the gist with the tear on the cheek. :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Okay that first picture cracks me up! It looks like they are about to perform some surgical procedure. I feel your pain though. Jack is 4 and he still HATES to get his hair cut. Maybe we should have just named him Samson and let it be.