Thursday, September 25, 2008

Out and About

Life is exciting sometimes. Every now and then, all of the excitement piles up on top of itself and happens nearly all at once. Kind of like a banana split...all of the good stuff in one bowl. :) We're leaving on Saturday for a few days in Colorado. Or, as Everett says, Codorado-where-Auntie-Kirstie-lives. Ethan has a job interview for a position in a group in Fort Collins. It's an exciting time for him...starting out on a (as he puts it) "real job". (So...what he's been doing is fake??) :) But this is sort of the end of the road for school for him for a while. Something new and adventurous...and a little scary, too. We'll be there until Wednesday...and we're hoping to see my family and his family too. Then we'll be home for a week and a half...

...and we're off to Dallas! Andy and Shelley...if you're reading this, we got your message, and we totally miss you guys...and someday...we might be neighbors!! Ethan has an interview in Plano as well as a few other places in Texas. I'm not *sure* which ones yet, but I think Baylor, Ft Worth, Arlington, San Antonio and maybe Kerrville. So...definitely a time ripe with possibility and hope for what is to come. And it won't be long, either. July isn't all that far away!!

And, I thought I'd add this for your viewing pleasure:


4 comments:

Dave said...

It must be exciting, indeed, to be contemplating serious options for work! We pray God's guidance will be clear in it all.

And the video was neat. I'd never seen a toy like that. :-)

Anna said...

Hey, I would love to see you when you are in town, if it works for you. I know it is always busy when you are in a town and have a lot of things to do and people to see.

Cute video too. I had forgotten about those toys. Julia would laugh herself silly if she had one of those. Maybe I should find one for Christmas.

love you!

Sarah said...

Anna! I'd love that! I'll send you an email with our phone numbers and all. We'll likely be staying in Arlington somewhere. BUT, we'll surely be in Plano for at least a day...and I'll probably need something to do! :)

Oh...google "bumble ball"... They're the BEST!! :)

Love you, too, friend!

Rachel Melone said...

Completely adorable video.